The TS series was designed for polyurethane spray, with large applications, such as thermic isolation, nautic industry and civil construction.
It is a low weight equipment with great mobility.
The basic equipment is double action pneumatic pumps slaved to one pneumatic engine, allowing to dislocate separated the components, polyol and isocianate, in a fixed volume ratio 1:1.
The TS series has several optional equipments that enhance the performance of the machine, such as longer hoses and transfer pumps.
Control panel with air, temperature and pressure control.
Possibility of component tanks fixed in the car or in the base.
- Air Requirements: 24 cfm / 100 psi
- Electric Requirements: Single Phase / 220 v / 50 or 60 Hz
- Max. Pressure: 1600 psi
- Max. Out Put: aprox. 6 kg/min
- Hose: 1/4″ or 3/8″ internal diameter / 15 m
- 3 temperature controls ( 1 iso / 1 polyol / 1 hoses)
- 2 digital pressure control with safety cut-out